mardi 20 octobre 2015

Hijab In Islam Is Bashfulness

0 commentaires
Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him) said in one Hadeeth:

"Each religion has a morality and the morality of Islam is haya' (bashfulness)."

He (PBUH) also said in another Hadeeth:

"Bashfulness is from belief and belief is in Aj-Jannah (Paradise)."

Furthermore, the Messenger of God (Peace be upon him) said:

"Bashfulness and belief are fully associated together if one is lifted the other follows suit."

The mother of the believers, A'isha said: "I used to enter the room where the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) and my father were later buried in without having my garment on me, saying it is only my husband and my father". But when Umar (May Allah be pleased with him) was later buried in (the same place), I did not enter the room except that I had my garment on being shy from Umar (May Allah be pleased with him)." The Hijab fits the natural bashfulness which is a part of the nature of women.

Leave a Reply